Living in London? We’re hiring! See what roles we have available
Always dreamed of working at a tech startup, but never knew where to start? Now’s your chance. If you’re currently living in London or about to arrive, we have some exciting roles available – apply within.
Customer Success Specialist – London, United Kingdom
- Working with new and existing Re-Leased customers to provide implementation, training and support.
- Working with customers both in person and online using a variety of software support and communication tools.
- Take ownership of key projects driving them from conception to completion.
- Provide feedback to product managers based on user experiences so we can continue to innovate, develop and improve our product.
- Assisting with internal training projects.
- Ideally someone with experience in the property or tech industry, but not essential.
Sales Development Executive – London, United Kingdom
- Interact with potential customers to provide high level product offering and information and set sales appointments
- Performing software demonstrations remotely and onsite
- Ensure high integrity of data in the Customer Relationship Management tool Salesforce.com
- Analyse data as a result of customer behaviour, identify opportunities for improvement from that analysis, present your recommendation to management and then apply your recommendation
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach via the phone and email
- Ideally someone with excellent conversation skills and open to working in a fast-paced environment
- Between 1-4 years sales experience is preferred, but not essential
If you’re interested in any of these roles email your CV to email@example.com